Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be happy with your purchase, in the event that you're not fully satisfied or find the item is unsuitable or you've simply changed your mind, we will offer a full no quibble returns service - completely FREE. Whether you've purchased on our MIXX Audio store or via one of our retail partners, we will do what we can to advise and handle your returns or exchanges as swiftly as possible.
All online orders can be returned using a pre-paid label that we will email across to you. All we ask is that you attach the label to your package and take to your nearest Royal Mail post office or post box. Items being returned from outside the UK should be taken to a local DHL drop off point. Once we have received your returned item you will receive an email notification confirming the refund. We have a dedicated Customer Service team to help with any returns queries and we aim to make returns as easy and simple as possible for you. View our full Returns Guide
explaining how to send items back to us.
- ▼Can I return my item?
- If you purchased from our online store and have changed your mind you can return your item to us within 14 days of receiving the delivery. There is no charge for returning to us, simply follow our Returns Guide. Once we receive the item, we will refund the full cost of the goods and any standard shipping costs you may have paid. Express and Next Day delivery charges will not be refunded unfortunately.
If you purchased from a retailer we advise returning to the store you purchased from.
- ◄How can I return my order?
- If you purchased directly from our online store, you can start the returns process by clicking the button shown below, please provide details of the item you wish to return. Our Customer Service team will be in touch for further details and will provide a returns merchandise authorisation number (RMA), a short form to complete and a printable free-post label to return the item to us. Attach the label to your package and take to your nearest Royal Mail post office or post box if the item is small enough. If you are returning from outside the UK please take the package to your local DHL drop off point. For your own peace of mind we advise that you obtain proof of postage. Full instructions can be found in our Returns Guide.
- ◄Do I need to return my item to the retail store I purchased from?
- If you have changed your mind or would like a refund then yes, your item will need to be returned to the retailer you purchased from. All returns will be subject to the store's returns policy. If they are unable to assist please contact us with your proof of purchase. We will not be able to offer a refund, but our Customer Service team will be able to help in the event of a repair needed or a refund if the product is faulty and within warranty.
- ◄I received the wrong item, how can I return?
- If you have received the wrong product, please contact us immediately to notify us. We will arrange for the correct product to be sent to you as soon as possible. We will provide a printable free-post label to return the incorrect item, simply follow our Returns Guide on how to send the item back to us.
- ◄My item arrived damaged, how can I return?
- In the event that your item has been damaged in transit, please contact us. Our Customer Service team will be in touch for further details and will arrange for a replacement to be delivered to you as soon as possible. We may request that the damaged item is returned to us, if so a printable free-post label will be emailed to you. Details of how to return are explained in our Returns Guide.
- ◄There is a fault with my purchased item, can I return?
- We are proud to offer a minimum 2 year warranty on all of our products, regardless of whether the item was bought from our online store or a retailer. If your item stops working during this time please contact us. Our Customer Service team will be in touch for further details and will do their best to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. If we're unable to find a solution remotely, we will arrange for a repair to be carried out or a replacement to be sent. In the event, where the item needs to be sent to us, we will provide a printable free-post label, simply follow the instructions in our Returns Guide to send the item back to us.
- ◄I'm returning a faulty product but I no longer have the the original packaging, can I still return my item?
- Yes, you do not need to return the item with the original packaging.
- ◄I bought my item from a retail store but I don't have the receipt, can I return to MIXX Audio directly?
- We will assist where possible, please contact us directly. We will not be able to offer a refund, but our Customer Service team will be able to help in the event of a repair needed or a refund if the product is faulty and within warranty.
- ◄Will I have to pay delivery charges for arranging the return?
- No, we will provide a printable free-post label and form for you to return the item to us. If you do not have a printer, please let us know and we will attempt to assist you further.
- ◄How long will it take to receive my money back?
- We aim to process all refunds as soon as we receive the item back. You will receive an email from us confirming the refund. Please allow up to 5 business days for your money to arrive in your bank account. This may vary depending on your bank's processes.
- ◄Can I exchange my item for another?
- Yes, if for any reason you’re unhappy with the item you’ve purchased from us, please contact us requesting an exchange. Our Customer Service team will get in touch with you to discuss a potential replacement subject to purchase date, proof of purchase and the condition of your original item.
NEED MORE HELP?
We're happy to answer any questions concerning the return of your item. Please feel free to contact us
and our friendly team will get back to you.
Please note, whilst we aim to do all we can to make the returns process as quick and hassle free as possible, we ask that reasonable care is taken with your item whilst awaiting return to MIXX Audio. We do not accept liability for packages that have been lost or damaged during transit to us, we advise that returned items are packaged well and protective packaging is used to prevent any damage, and proof of sending is obtained.